2003 Corolla Ce 23K mi. (annoying clicking noise from ? passenger side strut???? anyone??

This car--not every tiny bump mind you--but enough to make it annoying, has a clicking sound which seems to come from the passenger side wheel well. I have read old postings which indicated poor contact with the strut or something, and they (dealership) added foam or material somewhere near the strut cap? I dont know. Any help is appreciated----Otherwise this car is pretty good for a 4 cyl.

Reply to
slatt333

Noises are very difficult to diagnose without a knowledgeable person listening to them.

Clicking sounds can have a variety of causes, from brakes, CV joints, struts, bushings, steering rack, and wheel covers. If the noise is from the strut bushing, the strut has to be removed in order to replace the strut bushing.

Reply to
Ray O