2003 corolla forum

I have a 2003 Corolla and just in thelast couple of days it's acted up my wife went out in car about 15 mins of driving she stopped at coffee shop when she came out to restart car rolled over but wouldn't start she waited 5 min then it started the next day car stalled at intersection once again had to wait 5 mins then it started .has any one had this problem been to mechanic he can't find anything please reply

Reply to
Eric