2004-2005 Toyota Corola MP3

Hi

I Have a Toyota corolla 1800 GSX 2005 model.

Is there any one out there that can tell me if tere are a way to conect a mp3 player to the sound system so that teh radio controls and display can be used, i really don't want any exstra funny buttons on my dash and i dont like the Fm Reciever option ether, surely tere must be a better option.

Thanx

Reply to
G-Man via CarKB.com

Did you try the FM thing? What's wrong with it. I wouldn't worry about looses, you're starting with an MP3. Did it fade out or what?

Reply to
Buck Frobisher