2004 corolla thermostat location

Help! I cannot find for the life of me the location of the thermostat in my 2004 Corolla. :evil:

Reply to
efelien

The thermostat is usually located in a housing where the upper radiator hose connects to the engine block. If it is no there, then look where the lower hose connects.

Reply to
Ray O

I feel your pain. It's pretty difficult to replace a part if you can't find the part!

Reply to
mack