2004 Sienna FWD alignment specs?

Has anyone had their 2004 Sienna FWD aligned at a Toyota dealer? Did they print out for you, what the correct alignment specifications are? If so, can I get you to list them here?

I have a "Lifetime alignment" deal with a local (non-Toyota) shop here. They have been aligning my Sienna, but the front tires keep wearing on the left side of both tires. I'm starting to wonder if they have the right alignment specs. I'd heard a rumor that when the 2004 Sienna first came out, Toyota published the wrong alignment specs for it. They corrected the problem later, but some shops might have gotten the old specs, and never upgraded to the correct ones.

I just put four new Goodyear Tripletreads on it at 30K miles, and would like to see them last longer than the old Dunlop SP4000's did.

Does anyone have a list of the specs, from a Toyota dealer? (Toyota dealers won't give them to you over the phone. They say you have to bring the car in, they'll put it on their machine and feed some magic code into the machine, and then it will tell the technician what the correct specs are. The wonders of modern technology...!! >:-O

Thanks all!

Reply to
lilabner_45

You can purchase daily access to the Toyota/Lexus technical support site

It is probably worth tghe $10 fee.

Reply to
Ray O

Do you have run flat tires? There are supposed to be major wear problems on those with the Sienna.

Reply to
Art

There is not supposed to be major wear problems with run-flat tires on the Sienna. Why would anyone design a vehicle so that there is supposed to be major wear problems?

Perhapes you meant "there are supposedly major wear problems..." ;-)

Ray O

Reply to
Ray O