2005 Camry SE

Considering a replacement for my '97 Volvo low pressure turbo (GLT). I am looking at cars under $30,000. One candidate is the Camry SE V6 with the

3.3 engine, 17" wheels and "sport suspension". Does anyone have experience with this car and are the differences between the SE and other V6 Camry's noticeable?

Jack G

Reply to
Jack G

Not only do I sell them, but I own a 2004 Camry SE 3.3L V6 and I absolutely LOVE it. It has a sport tuned suspension which gives it more of a sport car feel. I'll be happy to sell you one if you like.

Email me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
The Real Picard

I drove the Camry SE with the "sport" suspension. The Term "sporty" is relative. Yes, it does handle better than the stock Camry, but I suspect you will think it is soft coming from a Volvo Turbo. Don't even try to compare it's handling to a BMW or Saab. But, it depends on what you want and how you drive. If you want a soft, comfortable ride, it is the perfect car. One word of warning, test drive the car for a day, not just a hour or two. The Camry seats are different from the Volvo seats. I had a Camry and I could tolerate the seat for no more than two hours, whereas I could drive my Volvo all day long.

Reply to
ma_twain