2006 RAV4 V6 oil filter

Can this be had outside of the dealership? All the usual parts stores I have checked list the

4cyl filter (4967) same as my Corolla but never list for the V6.

--Ben

Reply to
Ben Phlat

If you talking about an aftermarket oil filter, the first 3 web sites I checked had oil filters for the 3.5 liter V6 engine: Wix, Fram, and Purolator. I always use OEM filter, you might be pleasantly surprised at how reasonably priced they are.

Reply to
Ray O

Stick with OEM - they virtually the same price for a quality filter (cheap FRAM is not quality). You can order a bunch online for about $3.70 each.

Reply to
Wolfgang