2006 SILVERADO 5.3L LEAN CONDITION

MY TRUCK HAS 11K ON IT AND IT IS GETTING A LEAN CONDITION ON BANK 1 AND 2. THIS TRUCK HAS A REBUILT TITLE. THE TRUCK WAS HIT ON THE PASSENGER SIDE FRONT. THE AIR BOX WAS REPLACED A 4.8L ENGINE PART. I AM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE WAS REPLACED. GM TSB CALLS FOR A O-RING AT THE MASTER NEEDS REPLACED BUT THE TECH REMOVED THE VAC HOSE AND THE CONDITION RETURNED. I AM LEFT WITH POSSIBLE O2 SENSORS. THE GM TECH HAS GIVEN UP. CAN ANYONE HELP.

Reply to
REBUILTSILVERADO

Pity....the crash probably jammed the caps lock on your computer. and BTW, I didn't realize that Toyota made a truck called the Silverado. I hope they didn't steal the name from General Motors..........

Reply to
mack