2006 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan LE - all disk brakes?

Hi,

Does 2006 Toyota Corolla 4dr Sedan LE have all disk brakes? Braking distances listed in CR are a bit long: 140 - dry, 151 - wet.

Thanks, Boris

Reply to
Boris

Disks in front, drums on rears.

Boris wrote:

Reply to
nowhere

I did not read CR, but I noticed the considerable change in breaking distance compared to my old 97 Corolla.

Reply to
pispaspos

Only the Corolla XRS has 4-wheel disc brakes.

Reply to
Viperkiller