2007 4Runner - Maintenance light

If I do the service myself, how do I reset the maintenance light?

Reply to
Leythos

Read the frickin' manual!!!

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

It's good to see that you could spend the time to write that in about the same amount of time it would have taken to answer the question. While I know all about RTFM, I was sitting here, in my office, with the manual in the car about a block away... With your lack of proper response you should change your nickname to Ingorant_Misfit.

Reply to
Leythos

There's always Google.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

There is always not stating anything unless it's productive.

Reply to
Leythos

Not only are you too lazy to go get the manual at your earliest convenience, but you also can't spell "ignorant". You make me laugh, troll boy.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

LOL - I ask an honest question and you troll it, yea, I type faster than I process sometimes, but, if you look at the content of the posts, you are the troll. So, it appears you have no beneficial contribution to this thread and I suspect you don't in any other thread.

Reply to
Leythos

I did say something productive. You just didn't read it. =8^)

This is the third hit on my first attempt:

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

A search of google produces articles with 4 methods, some seem to work for several vehicles, others work for most, others....

I've not tried what I think will be the two best methods for my vehicle

- but, rather than worry about it I posted and asked - if you did not have the answer, specifically, then you wasted my time and yours too.

Reply to
Leythos

I do have the answer, but it's in my Tacoma manual and I'm too lazy to walk out and look.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

But, does the Tacoma manual solution actually apply to the 4Runner?

Reply to
Leythos

They are way more similar than different.

Reply to
B A R R Y