2007 Avalon- is Bluetooth available?

Anyone know if Bluetooth is available on a 2007 Avalon? I can't find it on Toyota's website. Bluetooth does seem available for every other model that I checked.

Reply to
Plan9

I don't know, but is that Plan9 from Outer Space, or Plan9 from Lucent Technologies?

Reply to
Hachirokuハチ

Where I live it was 11/30/2006 5:56 PM, when Hachiroku=E3=83=8F=E3=83=81=E3= =83=AD=E3=82=AF wrote: =2E.

Both. "Plan 9 from Outer Space" has always been one of my a favorite older SciFi movies. And then I heard Rob Pike from Bell Labs give a talk about Plan 9 at a computer conference in the late 80s early 90s (USENIX ?) and the name stuck.

I used the name many times to describe project plans at work. :-)

--=20 Regards, Ben - AKA Plan9

Reply to
Plan9

I emailed Toyota and asked. Here's the reply:

"Thank you for contacting Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. We apologize, the Bluetooth feature is not offered for the Avalon."

It seems that the South East Toyota Region dealers do offer a bluetooth option BT10 along with a whole lot of other options not offered by Toyota directly. It's and add-on unit from BlueConnect and fits in the sunglass compartment. Anyone familiar with this bluetooth device. Good? Bad? So so?

Reply to
Plan9