2007 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 Regular Cab I4 Manual

2007 Toyota Tacoma 4X2 Regular Cab I4 Manual The News from

MSRP $14,180 $13,140 Standard Engine:2.7L I4, 16 valve, 159 hp @ 5200 rpm

5 speed manual transmission 23 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy Standard Features: Driver Airbag With Dual Stage Deployment Electronic Brake Assistance AM/FM Radio With 4 Speakers Total; CD Player

takeauto

Mike Hunter

Sound like a great truck for somebody that needs to haul potato chips, dried leaves or used post holes

Reply to
Mike Hunter