2007 Toyota Tundra fuel filter

Any Tundra owners here? I've been looking for an online guide for a 2007 Tundra. I'm trying to find the location of the fuel filter.

I've found several references that state there is no filter on a 2007, others that state it is in the fuel tank itself. Who can you believe?

thanks

Reply to
TC

You can believe this:

2 day access costs $15.00.
Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Here is a diagram from my service manual (PDF file) for my 2007 Highlander. The filter is part of the pump in the tank. Accessible on the top of the tank.

I cannot print the PDF file here but it prints on Outlook email. I will send it to you at your above email addy.

Reply to
uncle_vito

The fuel filter is in the fuel tank and is considered to be a lifetime filter which does not need replacement under normal operating conditions, which is why fuel filter replacement is not listed in your owner's manual's maintenance section.

Reply to
Ray O