2007 vs. 2006 Tacoma

I'm headed out to the Toyota dealerships this weekend and I'm wondering whether there's any compelling reason to buy an '07 instead of an '06? My guess would be they'll be offering decent incentives to buy an '06 at this point. Are there any new features in the '07s?

Anyone have a clue what a good price on a new '06 Tacoma would be these days? Any truck buying tips you'd care to offer a first-time new-car buyer? :}

-Fleemo

Reply to
fleemo17

I dunno, but do also consider that among otherwise identical trucks, the '07 will always be worth more than the '06-- about $700 after six years.

Reply to
Fishface

Seeking the advice, good or bad, from somebody who hangs out in a NG, who likely owns a vehicle the is five to ten years old means nothing in terms of the various new vehicles available on the market today.

Today the best advice is shop around and drive all of those of every brand that best suits ones needs. Get a TOTAL drive home price, not just a SELLING price for each, then buy the one that best suits ones budget. One need not pay a premium price for any vehicle. Every manufacture is building good dependable vehicles today. The only real difference among them is style and price.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter