2010 Avalon - tire pressure light

Hi All. I recently put my summer tires on and the tire inflation warning light stays on. The tire pressure is fine. Any ideas what this might be? I'm guessing a bad sensor perhaps. How can I test to see which one is bad (if that's the issue)?

Thanks

Reply to
G&M Bannister

I had a similar situation after installing new tires on my 2004 Highlander. As I recall, the fix was to hit a reset button located under the dash. Check the manual.

Reply to
Bowerick Wowbagger

There are several different tire pressure monitoring systems. My 2013 RAV4's software cannot remember more than four ID codes for pressure sensors, so I have to get the codes changed by the dealer when the wheels are changed, twice a year ... But you may have a different system.

A.

Reply to
Asbj?rn