30,000 mile service maintenance

I have a 2003 Avalon, with about 33,000 miles, and I'm about to have the 30k service done.

what I want is: a coolant change new spark plugs full transmission fluid change belt, hose, brake inspection

any thoughts, or do's/don'ts? should I have it done with a Toyota dealer?

thanks marc

Reply to
marc

If the OE spark plugs are iridium they don't need to be replaced yet, just removed, inspected, and re-torqued with some fresh anti-seize on the threads.

Reply to
Daniel who wants to know

I think they are iridium, according to manual. And I think the maintenace schedule calls for replacement, but I'm not positive.

another reason to take it to a Toyota dealer, and ask them [I'll re-read the manual]

thanks marc

Reply to
marc