$340 for Lift Supports!!!

Yeah...it works. I did it to my Supra and now can check the oil without banging my head! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku

local home owned parts place had the ones for my 86 1/2 supra for $40 the pair. $340? that's theft.

Reply to
someone

A prime example of why one see few old Jap cars at car shows, the price and availability of parts, compared to domestic parts ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

i order parts from japan, korea, taiwan.....anywhere is cheap. don't always get them. keeping a japanese classic is an exercise in patience, but i love my supra.

Reply to
someone