4afe no start

changed cap, rotor, plug wires and plugs on my 95 Corolla, old cap and rotor were toast; it would hesitate on wet days. it now turns over, but does not start; I can smell fuel so it's getting fuel. I had to pull out the sensor when I took off the airbox to get at the cap screws. I did not disconnect the battery, did I scramble something or is there a fuse I could have popped?

Any advice appreciated.

/Stef

Reply to
Stef Caunter

I hooked up the plug wires wrong, 4321 instead of 1234, I counted from the trans end instead of the tbelt end. Not used to the sideways motor thing yet. Will see if it runs better in the wet this week. Plugs were white, cap and rotor were way past useful life, so should help.

/Stef 95 Corolla power nothing

Reply to
Stef Caunter