5 door 2003 Rav4 Automatic Door locks

Threaded View

I have a 5 door 2003 Rav4 Automatic Door locks will not unlock by the switch or
the remote but they lock the door. Can anyone help with this problem? I donot
have a wiring brake down.

Thanks

--------  Binary Usenet downloading made easy =---------
-=  Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =-

Re: 5 door 2003 Rav4 Automatic Door locks

You can get online access to the factory repair manual, technical service
bulletins, and wiring diagrams at techinfo.toyota.com for a daily fee (I
think $15.00).

Does the door lock switch on the passenger side work?  How about if you put
the key in the driver's door lock and unlock twice?

Likely causes for the problem are a bad master combination switch or a
damaged wire in the driver's door.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)