5 door 2003 Rav4 Automatic Door locks

I have a 5 door 2003 Rav4 Automatic Door locks will not unlock by the switch or the remote but they lock the door. Can anyone help with this problem? I donot
have a wiring brake down.
Thanks

bulletins, and wiring diagrams at techinfo.toyota.com for a daily fee (I think $15.00).
Does the door lock switch on the passenger side work? How about if you put the key in the driver's door lock and unlock twice?
Likely causes for the problem are a bad master combination switch or a damaged wire in the driver's door.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)