5W-50 synthetic oil OK in Toyotas?

Hi gang,

Is there any reason why we can't use 5W-50 wt oil (synthetic) in our Toyotas when the spec calls for a lower terminal viscosity such as

5W-30?

Thanks, Gary Please remove XXX in email address if email reply is desired.

Reply to
G Mulcaster

If you are a fast driver with a powerful car & balls of steel checkout our official website: w w w. u l t i m a t e r a l l y . c o m

Greetings,

K i m b l e Founder of the Ultimate Rally. w w w . k i m b l e . o r g

Reply to
dedude1