7MGE head bolt torque

Anyone know if Toyota still specs 58ft pounds for the 7MGE head bolts. Every thing I read about the issue recommends

68ft pounds but it be nice to know what Toyota did to stop the loose head bolt issue.

Time to R&R the timing belt so I cant see not at least checking them.

Thanks Dan

Reply to
Danny G.

thing I read about the issue recommends

Go to Supras.com and have a look at the tech section.

I suppose I should have mine checked, too. It overheated last week on the highway...

Reply to
Hachiroku