87 Corolla flasher unit

Hi folks I need a flasher unit for my Corolla. The one in it is a 3 pin Hella with a Toyota part number. Can I replace this with any 3 pin flasher can? It's a long weekend here and the Toyota dealer is closed so if I can get one tonight that would be good. Thanks Neil.

Reply to
Neil Green

A replacement flasher that fits should work although it may flash at a different frequency.

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O" wrote in message news:662b7$454b6b5f$44a4a10d$ snipped-for-privacy@msgid.meganewsservers.com...

Thanks Ray, got an OEM one at a wrecker for $2.

Reply to
Neil Green