'93 Toyota Pickup/T100 3VZ-E Parts for Ebay Auction

'93 Toyota Pickup/T100 3VZ-E Parts for Ebay Auction-VIN JT4VD10A8P0012450

A tree fell on my baby last summer, so it's time to donate organs and such. I have no idea what these are worth, so all will start at $4.50USD or $.99USD. All parts will be on the US site

Many of these will fit other Toyotas, especially the pickups that used the 3VZ motor.

Alum. Job Box (pick up in Louisville, Ky only, unless you can convince me otherwise) RHS corner turnsignal Headlights Washer fluid bottle and motor Power steering pump Exhaust manifolds Clutch Slave cylinder Clutch Master cylinder Air Meter Ignition Coil Idler t-belt pulley/water passage Fuel Injectors and Rails Airbox-throttlebody hose Radiator overflow bottle Major AC parts> Compressor, condenser, lines, receiver/dryer Alternator Lower intake manifold Upper intake manifold EGR valve apparatus Distributor Throttlebody Cylinder heads Valve covers New brake shoes

Other odds and ends available, send me mail via one of my ebay auctions, my username is earlings. Not all of these will go up at once; it may take a week or so to get them all listed. I recommend you pick up larger/heavier items (ie cylinder heads) in Louisville, Ky>>the job box will be pick-up only. If you are in dire need of one of these pieces and I haven't sold them/they haven't been listed or bid on yet, please feel free to make an offer and we'll work something out.

-Joe

Reply to
JoeCollings

So sad it wasn't you.