95 CAMRY DRIVE SIDE MIRROR BIEGE

My Driver side mirror glass has broken , please suggest the better deals to get the mirror in beige colour.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
mcsrao

Possibly the best solution is to have a local glass shop cut a piece of mirror to fit where the broken glass was. No need to replace the mounting (beige).

Reply to
mack

=========== Internet replacement glass:

nospampls2002

Unless the right curvature is needed to give the right optical properties. (You know: "Objects appear...") And maybe enough proofing of the reflective layer against environmental attack?

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

I am not sure you will be able to get a new mirror to mount inside the housing without paying for a lot of trouble. You might be better off buying an entire mirror unit replacement of ebay for $35 like I did recently and painting it yourself with a spray can or finding a friend with a paint booth.

Reply to
badgolferman

For a 12 year old car, the least expensive solution is to get a replacement assembly from a junk yard or ask a glass shop to fix it.

Reply to
Ray O

Those mirrors are clip-ons. Just buy the mirror and not the whole thing.

Reply to
edv