'95 camry wagon spring upper seat

In my 1995 Camry Wagon I changed my front struts and springs and the drivers side did not have a Spring Upper Seat in it. The passenger side had one. The Haynes manual shows one (not side specific), but I've also seen an online Camry repair manual that didn't identify one. On the driver's side a clunking noise has developed about two weeks after the install of the new struts, and suspect its the upper support. I am confident I seated the the strut properly. I did it wrong once on another car and learned from that mistake. Anyone know if I'm actually missing the Spring Upper Seat or not??

Thanks, dmend

Reply to
d58m

I think you are missing the spring upper seat.

Reply to
Ray O