95 Corolla Stereo Removal

how do you remove the dash cover that goes over the radio and heater ? do you just pull it off ? I cant seem to find any screws. I need to get to the heater controls and also want to get to the stereo to replace it.

Thanks for your reply Mike

Reply to
bettinamike

Take a look through other threads asking for help with this issue, look at the articles regarding Camry and '92 Corolla. There has been a link posted about a dozen times in the past 2 weeks. Got to the root, i.e.:

and change it to

Then look up an 'installation kit' for your car, and it will open a PDF telling you how to get the dash apart.

Sorry I can't post it for you, I just installed a new version of an OS on a different machine and don't have my bookmarks...

Reply to
Hachiroku

Reply to
Wolfgang

try removing the dials for the heater and vents, etc as a starting point.

its different to my car, but i know that that?s one thing it almost certainly will have.

"bettinamike" wrote: > how do you remove the dash cover that goes over the radio and > heater ? do you just pull it off ? I cant seem to find any > screws. I need to get to the heater controls and also want to > get to the stereo to replace it. > > Thanks for your reply Mike

Reply to
mike-s