98' Sienna Timing Belt Change Price

Just turned over 90k miles on our Sienna and trying to price out the belt change. The dealer is quoting $475 for the belt change and $250 for the water pump. Was wondering if anyone recently had one changed and how much they paid. Thanks in advance, Pat.

Reply to
Patrick Casher

Obviously, the price varies by area. Check with several dealers and competent technicians in your area.

Reply to
Ray O

"Patrick Casher" wrote in news:EyMZh.2633$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net:

Had same done last fall on our '99 Avalon & paid about $700 for belt & pump. I did go to a couple of different dealers for quotes & asked each if had any specials \ discounts & had it done at a dealer that gave me a $50 discount special. The prices you have been quoted seem to be in line w\ what I paid. dc

Reply to
doncee