99 Camry Solara clock stopped ??

The clock is probably with either the dome light or the dashboard/instrument circuit. Check to make sure the dashboard rheostat is not turned all the way down.

Reply to
Ray O

My daughter drives a 99 Toyota Camry Solara SLE. This morning for the first time the clock did not light up/work. So far as we know everything else worked. THEN this afternoon, the clock was still inop AND the cruise control would not work. At first I supected a fuse, no joy finding which fuse supports the clock. Surely the clock shares a fuse with other equipment, doesn't it? Any suggestions how to track down this apparent gnome in a Solara?

God's best,

Dan

Reply to
Danpeak