A little off topic but geo is simillar to toyota.

I have a 93 geo metro and have no headlights. I tested the plug that plugs into the back of the headlights and all 3 prongs have power? So I figured it was the headlights that both went out so I bought one new one to test it and still no low or high beams. Fuses look good. Cant find a headlight relay but it must be good if I have power to the headlight connector?? Any ideas? Thanks

Reply to
:

If you have power on the low and high beam wire, then you need to check for ground. Put your meter on 'ohms' to check for resistance between the ground wire on the plug and the negative battery terminal. Your reading shouldn't be much more than a few tenths of an ohm.

Reply to
qslim

That Geo is actually a Suzuki.

The only Geo that was based on a Toyota was the Prizm.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit