Accessing rear speakers on a 1992 Corolla LE Sedan

Hello I?m looking for help on how to replace the rear speakers on my

92 corolla. I know you have to remove the brake light along the windshield. I know you have to remove the seat belts but I don?t know how to do that or the rest of the steps necessary to just take off the panel. Thanks for any help!
Reply to
realss454

You shouldn't have to remove the seat belts. As a matter of fact, I would advise against it!

There are trim pieces over the seat belts. Remove these. Remve the rear brake light, and then get inside the trunk, and you should see the clips that hold the rear deck panel.

You may not have to even go that far, actually. The speakers should be removeable from inside the trunk, without having to remove the deck.

Let me know if this is what you find...

Reply to
Hachiroku

remove entire rear seat to get the shelf out. bottom cushion just pops up. Rear has 2 or maybe 4 bolts at bottom.

Wolfgang