Air Vent Haze

Congratulations!

My county is at least 60% Red...

On the other hand Palm Beach County is Blue....

Reply to
Scott in Florida

That's when it happens, when the ac is COLD and there is a ton of humidity. On just plain ol' HOT days, it just cools the car off without the mist.

I usually leave the system on "Fresh" and only switch it to "Recirc" when it is either really, REALLY hot or really, REALLY humid!

Reply to
Hachiroku

thanks Scott

I classify the map a bit different - I view Red as the givers/payers and the Blue as the users/takers. Obvious generalizations but that is my mind set.

Ron

Reply to
ron

Phhhhhhhhtttttt...o-ho WOW, man!

Reply to
Hachiroku

:)...Ray...I used to fly Convair 580 aircraft, these were well airconditioned and when we'd go south in the summer, park overnight in some hot humid country then start up in the morning with the A/C on full blast it would almost fill the aircraft with 'mist' that you could hardly see through. We'd need to wait till all this fog got cleared out completely before boarding passengers to avoid lots of heart attacks :) ...most people think it's smoke...completely harmless of course...

Reply to
Gord Beaman

Of course it's opposite to what the actual economics indicate:

peter

That atmospheric condition seemed to be more prevalent in dorms and frat houses than lecture halls when I was in college ;-)

Reply to
Ray O

That's a good AC!

Reply to
Ray O

:) yeah, fairly sure - but only because all university buildings except the bars are no-smoking!

Reply to
Coyoteboy