Al-Zarqawi autopsy

Col. Steve Jones, command surgeon for Multinational Forces, said an autopsy concluded that the terrorist leader did not die of natural causes. They are now suspecting foul play.

Meanwhile senator Bill Frist doubts his death and says that he seems to respond to visual stimuli.

OK, it's somewhat plagiarized from the Daily Show.

Reply to
ToMh

Yep, I saw it last night. Hilarious as usual. You forgot the fact that they got his DNA so they can resurrect him and then kill him again right before the November elections.

Reply to
Art

If it is on the internet it MUST be true. Actually the autopsy disclosed he died of 'blunt force trauma.' I guess we can assume two 500LB bombs 'might' cause 'blunt force trauma,' if they landed on ones roof. LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Naw the Army will kill OBL just before the election, and all of the Dims leaders will take cyanide capsules LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Of course he did not die of natural causes. Two huge bombs were dropped on his head. Bombs are man-made, henceforth his death was caused by man.

Aside from that, If he lived through the bombs I sure hope somebody got a few licks in before he went down for the count. Better yet would have been serving his head on a platter to the Iraqis he has consistently victimized with his terroristic activities. Alas we are above that savagery these days despite the enemy's constant animalistic abuse of humans. Maybe someday the Bush Haters will wake up to the fact that these terrorists want to kill them also, not just the Christians that leftists hate also.

Reply to
badgolferman

Geeeesh, you know that was a joke for cryin out loud.

Reply to
ToMh

You probably know by now that I can tell jokes too.

Reply to
badgolferman

And there not half bad most of the time. :)

I just found it amusing that they were doing an autopsy to find out how he died. As if there was any doubt that the two 500 lb Bombs dropped on him had anything to do with his death.

Reply to
ToMh

It's good to be sure. The cause of death could've been anything: serious food poisoning from a ham sandwich; a fall from a ladder or choking during sex (maybe simultaneously); shock at realising trouble was closing in and his ticket had finally been punched...

The UK's Home Office collects statistics on causes of real deaths and injury (maybe accessible via the Web). Some are _bizarre_.

Reply to
Andrew Stephenson

This is correct. He did NOT die of Natural Causes.

He had a Half a Ton of BOMBS dropped on his ass!

I'd say that's fairly unnatural!

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think that it was natural, under the "What goes around comes around" rules of nature. He bombed U.S. soldiers, they bombed back.

Reply to
Ray O

Good point. Guess it's all relative. Let's hope his replacement dies from these natural causes too.

Reply to
ToMh

I like the Al-Qaeda organizational chart. With the all the Suicide bombers on the bottom, and "The Guy who sends the suicide bombers" On top, this being a coveted position in the Al-Qaeda organization.

Reply to
ToMh

Yes, I finally agree with you on something.

Reply to
badgolferman

I have to say that based on what I've seen of your politics, I'd have thought you'd be rooting for their side.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

For somebody who cuts off heads in front of video cameras, a 500 lb bomb is the natural way to go. BTW it was a Raytheon GBU-12 laser guided device. The second one was guided by GPS from above. We got the son-of-a-bitch dead.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

Yep, they will fall on their swords, valiantly and determined.

Reply to
The always Benevolent dbu.

You mean read, don't you. I doubt you've seen any of my politics. But pray tell, what have I ever said too give you that idea. Your problem is that you hear one thing that is to the left of your view and you assume I'm some granola eating peacenik.

Cheers.

Reply to
ToMh

I still chuckle when I remember that Tory MP dying in an "unfortunate autoerotic incident" several years ago. What made it so funny was the timing: the Tories were in the midst of some sort of decency-and- morality campaign at the time.

You can't make this stuff up.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller

: I have to say that based on what I've seen of your politics, I'd : have thought you'd be rooting for their side.

"Seen" is a subset of "read," Peter Pedant -- in the sense that I have to see your words on my screen in order to read them. It's also a casual synonym for "encounter."

No assumption needed. You have yet to convince me otherwise in that respect.

Geoff

Reply to
Geoff Miller