An open message to Joe No Bedroom

Dear Joe,

Give it up, boy. There may be freedom of speech in this country, but that doesn't mean we have to listen to every little rant you decide to rant.

I've finally achieved a Joe-free alt.autos.toyota. So I won't see your reply, don't bother. Besides, it will be the same angry liberal rant (talk about hate speech!) Others who rant I've been able to block, but I've had to take special measures to block you.

Besides that, you're a welcher. You still owe Scott half a million dollars, plus whatever interest he decides to start charging.

Quit your childish ranting and learn to actually debate. (I'm not holding my breath until you do, however.) That is PRECISELY why most normal Americans can't stand the left.

  1. The Left rants at normal Americans, acting like normal Americans cannot be reasoned with.
  2. The Left assumes they know more than the rank-and-file Americans. They do NOT and the condescension makes most normal Americans just livid.

Then they wonder why Reagan got elected in both 80 and 84 and Bush in 2000 and 2004.

Now be a good boy and don't forget to go to your stock boy job today.

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr

Congratulations on achieving your second accomplishment in life. At this rate, if you live to be 100 you should be on the verge of making your third accomplishment.

Reply to
manny

Joe likes to push buttons. I doubt he is even affiliated with a political group. He just likes seeing people react. I bet if he were at a coffee shop and a bunch of liberals were over heard talking about how bad Bush sucks, he would comment on how wrong they were and how Bush was actually a good President.

He just likes pissing people off.

Reply to
Don't Taze Me, Bro!

So he's just an asshole with diarrhea (sic)? Give that boy some blackberry brandy. (I guess nowadays we'd give him Imodium.)

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
<n5hsr

Tying his own shoes?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

When is the last time you got laid? You're a complete mess.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Nah, he can rant. We all rant at some point in this group (except Ray, who seems to have this nasty habit of sticking to the subject...)

I just wish his rants would go someplace. Carrying on a 'discussion' with him is like a dog chasing it's tail...

Reply to
Hachiroku

NO!...please...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

He says he's not a Liberal.

I believe this hits the nail on the head. Sort of like our old friend DH.

Reply to
Hachiroku

I'll make you a deal: You stop posting lies, and I won't kick you around for posting lies.

Deal?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Charles, it pains me to tell you this but your rants are rather boring also. Nobody cares who you block, what nicknames you adorn them with, how much you hate women and liberals, Chicago politics, and how you always have something to say but refuse to engage in debate with your adversaries.

Grow up and act like a man rather than a spoiled little brat! If you can't take any ribbing from others then stop dishing it out. This thread is a perfect example of your self-centered attitude which really turns people off.

Feel free to add me to your blocked list also - it seems to be some sort of honor you are bestowing upon others. You have announced how they have beaten you to a point where your afraid to even read their message.

Reply to
badgolferman

I'm sorry, Charles, but I have to agree with BGM. I thought of saying something myself, but knowing how little you value a woman's opinion, I figured it was pointless.

I wouldn't use language this strong, but I agree with what BGM is saying here. I know there are parties here who despise each other, and will always argue, but hiding behind a killfile really destroys your credibility. If you really hate Joe, or whomever, it's not necessary to announce to the entire NG that you've killfiled them. I have killfiled several folks here, but they probably have no idea, nor would they care.

I would hate to see you isolate yourself even more, Charles, but of course, that's your prerogative.

Fondly,

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®

I'm not a liberal. I'd ask where you got that idea, but you have no idea where you got it, you church-wrecked fool.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

That time with his hand...or that time he bent over to tie up his shoe laces at the massage parlour?

Reply to
Sharx35

Question: How does one know when Joe is telling lies?

Answer: Whenever his lips are flapping.

Reply to
Sharx35

Natalie, contrary to LIEbrawl brainwashing, opinions ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL. FACT-based opinions TRUMP other opinions ALWAYS. Just because someone FEELS something to be true, DOES NOT MAKE IT SO!!!!!!!

Reply to
Sharx35

If you really aren't a LIEbrawl, then you ARE simply a naive, brain-dead asshole fool.

Reply to
Sharx35

Hmm that's the same thing we used to say about Bill Clinton while he was Governor. . . . During the decade I lived in Arkansas.

Charles the Curmudgeon.

Reply to
<n5hsr

It's called the pig who enjoys it (mud wrestling).

Bill Putney

"Sharx35" ...

What his opinions are on political issues isn't the problem, Sharx. It's his continued personal attacks on people he has already killfiled. That's not exactly fair, since the killfiled person's defense of the personal attack will probably not be seen by the attacker. If you killfile someone, you shouldn't lob anymore personal attacks on them; just ignore them.

Natalie

Reply to
Wickeddoll®