Antenna replacement options

To make a long story short, I don't have a car antenna on my Corolla and I'm in the market for buying a replacement one. I can easily go on eBay and find an OEM one for under $10. I was wondering, however, if OEM antennas are the only game in town or whether there are aftermarket models that get better reception. Anybody know?

Thanks, Peter

Reply to
Peter Werner

I have always had better reception with OEM ones, because if it is a TRUE OEM (i.e. TOYOTA) it is made to fit the car and will ground properly.

I did have some luck with one I got at CarQuest when I was working there, it worked as well as original and never came loose.

Reply to
Hachiroku