Antifreeze

How long does the pink stuff last. Read the manual and did not see anything about how long antifreeze last on a 2004 Toyota 4 runner. Thank you

Reply to
FIRERUNNERNICK

My 2007 Corolla manual says for Canada -- 96 months or 128000 km which ever comes first for the initial coolant change.

Use only Toyota Super Long Life coolant which is already mixed to specification.

US -- 50% deionized water and 50% coolant. CDA -- 45% deionized water and 55% coolant.

I was considering changing the coolant this fall also, but after checking my manual last week, I was surprised to discover just how long the factory coolant remained effective.

Reply to
GM homepc

And for the Prius with SLLC it is after 100k miles for the factory fill and every 50k after that. Not sure about based on time.

Reply to
Daniel who wants to know

25 bucks a gallon and up. Must be good stuff.
Reply to
Fatter Than Ever Moe