Any Massachusetts Scion dealers reading this?

So... I'd like a quote on a Scion xA (Sport) with the following important options:

Automatic Transmission Side Airbags

GPS/Bluetooth integration -- for cell-phone(s) Remote Starter Moon-roof

Color is not too important, but grey is preferred. Please, respond by e-mail. I know, that Scions are sold with fixed prices, but the last of my three options are not mentioned on Scion.com, which suggests, _their_ pricing depends on the dealer :-)... We wish to buy by the next weekend.

Thank you very much!

-mi

Reply to
Mikhail T.

They are pretty much a non-negotiable item. They're priced like Saturns. And they are in short supply. Used ones aren't that much cheaper than new (But cheap enough, that's why I bought used)

Where are you? I got mine at Norm Wagner; no hassle. But tell them you can get the warranty on-line with no deductible for $800!

I haven't dealt with Balise. Last time I went there, they didn't want to sell me a Honda, so I went to Northampton (Balise had ONE salesman, and he was more interested in reading the paper)

Reply to
Hachiroku

a) dealers dont read newsgroups b) the last 3 things are aftermarket options, regardless c) youll have better luck by emailing all the local dealers via the scion.com site regarding the first 2 things.

i went thru scion.com looking for a 5spd xA in indigo ink pearl. the closest dealer to me said they got one in the night before. i went down and got it a half hour later.

Reply to
mike