Automaker responses to Katrina disaster

Hurricane Katrina disaster relief pledges from some auto makers

All the auto makers that mention pledges or donations will also match employee donations and defer payments for customers affected by the disaster.

Toyota pledged $5 million.

Daimler Chrysler pledged $1.1 million
GM pledged $400,000

Ford pledged $100,000 and the use of 175 vehicles for evacuation

American Honda previously donated 120 12,000 watt generators to the American Red Cross,
I did not find mention of Hurricane Katrina disaster relief on these sites:

Ray O

"Ray O" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

-snipped-

I would expect Hyundai to make a contribution soon, considering the proximity of their plant in Alabama...

Reply to
Dave Stone

Good point! Let's hope they come through.

Reply to
Ray O