automaker's worth to investors

I think this basic chart shows what investors think of the value of these companies. The trends are unmistakeable.

Reply to
badgolferman

"Unmistakable"?

Look at only the most recent 6 months. Quite different results.

jim menning

I did look at the last six months. The trend is still below 0%. In other words, GM has still lost value within the last year. Regardless of how you look at it you can see it doesn't look good for Ford and GM in shareholder value.

Reply to
badgolferman

With GM up 40% over that time?

Reply to
jim menning

I have yet to lose a penny on my GM stock. The share price of my most recent purchase of GM stock, in March, has gone up in value. GMs recent profit in the last quarter should increase the share price even higher. GM dividends since I purchased my first shares in 1960 have been great LOL

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter