Avalon Instrument panel light

The bulb on the left side of the instrument panel does not work. Is this replaceable or does it require a full panel replacement?

Thanks Mrk

Reply to
MrkCrwly

Oops. This is a 1999. Mark

Reply to
MrkCrwly

If you are talking about the backlighting for the guage cluster, then yes, the blubs are availalable individually.

Reply to
Qslim

How much of the dash do I have to take apart to get to it?

Reply to
MrkCrwly

The dash pad itself stays on. What you need to remove is the instrument cluster. I can't think the process through right now, but if you want to try it (its not too hard, all you'll need is a phillips and a 10mm socket) I'll get you instructions.

Qslim

Thanks. I believe there are 3 phillips in top. Hopefully I can just tilt it down to access the rear/connectors to remove. I hate to pull off a bunch of trim for just a bulb. My FJ40 is a litte more straight forward than the Avalon.

Reply to
MrkCrwly