avalon sunroof wind deflector

Picking up a 2006 avalon touring, comes with sunroof. If I buy the Sunroof Wind Deflector, is it easy enough to install myself? Is it worth having one?

Thanx

Reply to
Capt Nemo

I would suggest that you don't. If you ever see what it does to your paint job even after a month, you'll never buy one. All you have to do is look for a car that's had it for a while and take it off.

It doesn't need it anyway. Nowadays, they do engineer the vehicle with the sunroof in mind. On most cars, you will find that it merely increases windnoise.

Reply to
Viperkiller