Avalon Tail Light Assy

I'm looking for a driver's side tail light assembly for a 2003 Toyota Avalon. Any suggestions as to a source? I'm in Knoxville, TN and there are none at any used parts yards around here. I checked eBay where I found nothing. I've check websites that I've turned up but couldn't find one. The cost of a new assembly from the Toyota dealer cost more than I can digest.

Jim Pettway

Reply to
Jim Pettway

certifit.com

Reply to
Hachiroku

Have you checked ebay "motors" ? I've seen various light assemblies there in the past. What does Toyota want for the assembly? (I ask because I have a 2003 Avalon, too.....but with intact rear light assemblies so far.)

Reply to
mack

Yes I have checked on eBay but there is nothing so far. A new assembly runs about $180!!!

Jim Pettway

Reply to
Jim Pettway