Avensis Verso - anybody has experiences?

I'm considernig that van - it's big, Japan-made, quite inexpensive - but it is not very popular in Europe. Avensis sedan/lift/wagon is very popular but many people complain it's not really japanese car - in cause of not very good quality (comparing to older toyotas). And it is a bit more expensive (in Poland). A. Verso wasn't euroNCAP-tested - I don't know why, maybe it gives no reason to brag?

Anybody drives that model and could share experiences?

T.

Reply to
Tomasz Nowicki

Try reviews of personal experiences on both

and

Both have a section in the reviews section where people who own a particular car can tell you the pros and the cons.

has this also but not so many people post there probably because it is so difficult to find the link.

Also:

has an Avensis forum

Reply to
John Smith

Thanks for the links!

Oh, TopGear - it's my favourite tv show :)

T.

Reply to
Tomasz Nowicki

Hi, I just ordered a new Avensis Verso. Currently I'm driving an Avensis Wagon (model 2001) and I'm quite happy with the quality. The verso is a lot bigger and made in Japan. The fabrication quality looks quite high and it is running very smoothly. Although the model looks not to exciting I think it looks classy. I always experienced very low maintenance costs for Toyota and never had any problem with my current Avensis. So my conclusion is that the Verso is large, low in maintenance costs and a very high production quality. I highly recommend it.

Regards,

Pedro

Reply to
Pedro