Back Seat in Toyota Starlet

Hi,

Was wondering what happens with the back seat in a Toyota Starlet? The car looks like it has hinges just under the back seat which would move the entire seat forwards but I have not yet managed to move it - I don't know if it does.

Unfortunately I don't have a user manual so I don't know anything about the car seat configuration. Does the back seat in the Starlet move, or if not, what are the hinge things for?

Thanks.

RJ

Reply to
RJ

can you not just look around the base of the seat for any handles or levers, give it (them) a yank and see what happens?

SD

Reply to
Stewart DIBBS

These aren't hinges, they are the 'clasps' used to hold the seat in place.

Reply to
Hachiroku