BBC admits bias - OT

I'm

shocked. Really.

Reply to
witfal

I am double shocked

"It was the day that a host of BBC executives and star presenters admitted what critics have been telling them for years: the BBC is dominated by trendy, Left-leaning liberals who are biased against Christianity and in favour of multiculturalism."

Reply to
dbu,.

Yeah, but I still listen to it anyway...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I bet it's their British accent you like most.

Reply to
dbu,.

Seems like the same could be said about most of the American media!

Reply to
Scott in Florida