BHG and not start after replace

Hi you all,

had a BHG on my cressida 7MGE lately, put in new gaskets and replaced most of the hoses, then the engine will not start only cranks.

did the troubleshooting from page one, everything attached and good, wires, sensors, vac hoses...

still no luck to start, then go into fuses, fuel, wire, coil, distributor resistances, EGR valve, and pretty much everything, STILL NO LUCK..

so, need more brains out there to give some help, thank you

Reply to
madflea168

Ray O

thenk you Ray O, did all that too, even tried to play with the timing on the camshaft.

Reply to
madflea168

thank you, Jor.

put crank, cam pulley as the manual describe aligne to the marks, also the distributor house too, I doubt the timing would be off that much.

checked the fuel rail, injectors, there is fuel and injectors are good.

the wires and plugs are new, have sparks, coil has resistance like spec.

EGR valve is not open, all the vacuume hoses are connected to the right place and were newly replaced.

all sensors are connected.

Reply to
madflea168

If the cams are off by even one tooth, you will have problems. I agree with jor that the distributor may be 180 degrees out of phase.

Reply to
Ray O

tried to play with the distributor from one end and slowly adjust to the other still not start.

Reply to
madflea168

Try removing the distributor, rotate 180 degrees, re-install.

Reply to
Ray O