Brake controller in a Sequoia

Can anyone suggest a good location to mount a brake controller in a Sequoia?

TIA, Bob

Reply to
Bob V

I thought most people mounted brake controllers under the dashboard, to the left of the steering column. Just make sure it does not block access to the OBD II diagnostic port.

Reply to
Ray O

: > TIA, : > Bob : >

: >

: I thought most people mounted brake controllers under the dashboard, to the : left of the steering column. Just make sure it does not block access to the : OBD II diagnostic port.

Yes, that is where I would like to mount it, but very little clearance because of emergency brake and regular brake arms.

Reply to
Bob V

Some of the newer controllers are pretty compact and may fit in the nook in front of the transfer case shifter, under the ashtray/dash cup holder, or if you want to get creative, how about in the center console storage compartment?

Reply to
Ray O