breaking cars in ... (RAV4) ..

That sounds like a good idea!

I 'settled' for Silver on my tC, because the other colors are kind of horrible, and there was a silver one (the only used one...) on the lot!

Reply to
Hachiroku

3E5 Toyota Super Red II
Reply to
Hachiroku

I think it was Hachiroku who stated:

Silver is the BEST color for a car:

1) More cars look best in silver than any other color.

and

2) Silver is most visible under more conditions than any other color.

OK, so the first is my 'umble opinion, but the second has a study somewhere supporting it!

(I actually never owned a silver car. Isn't that sad?)

-- Pooder approved this post . . . .

Reply to
Don Fearn

Yes (and everglade metallic of course too :-)

actually, I just read the opposite, in fact the percentage of speeding tickets given to sliver cars is less than any other color according to the article.

Silver metallic really just reflects the environment, so to me it would seem less visible than any other, solid color. Still, despite that visibility/safety issue, I like the color too.

eb

Reply to
EB