cabin air filter in a 2003 Camry

Anyone know how to change the cabin air filter in a 2003 Camry? Thanks in advance. I have not looked in the owner's manual for instructions yet do If this is a dumb question, sorry. I just wanna stop and get the part on my way home and be sure I know how to change it too.

Reply to
higgledy

Open the glove box, empty it out, squeeze the left-rear and right-rear corners of the glove box so that the stoppers are pulled in and the glove box and open past the stops and flop all the way down. You should then be able to access the cabin filter.

Reply to
Ray O