Camry brake lights problem

On my 1999 Camry, some funny things are going on with my brake lights and turn signals. My rear brake lights do not work at all - my center light works fine. My right turn signal is flashing maniacally fast and my lights warning light on the dash is on.

I've checked the brake light fuse and it's fine. Is there some sort of big electrical problem here/

Reply to
Mark