Camry. Rear turn signals work, front ones don’t.

I have a ?91 Camry Wagon DX. The rear turn signals work but the front ones don?t. I changed the bulbs and checked the fuses. I?m stuck.

Reply to
STLCRB

Invest in an inexpensive volt-ohm meter and check for power coming to the sockets for the front turn signals and check to see that they are grounded. Most likely cause is a poor ground.

Reply to
Ray O